At Intelliport, we are committed to operating in a conscious, transparent and quality-driven way. This provides us with a strong foundation to always serve our customers' needs to the highest standards.
We consider the certification of our operational processes according to international standards to be particularly important in order to credibly communicate to our business partners the precision and care with which we carry out our daily work and the will to improve, striving to become better every day.
An important stage in this process of improvement is the certification audit, whereby an external, independent organisation reviews our day-to-day operational practices against a set of rigorous criteria.
In December 2022, three audits were successfully completed at both our companies. Our Information Security Management System certificate was renewed and we have successfully passed qualification audits for our anti-corruption and energy management systems.
This brings to six the number of certifications audited by both Intelliport Solutions and Intelliport Systems accredited third party organisations:
- Quality Management System according to MSZ EN ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management System according to MSZ EN ISO 14001:2015
- Information Security Management System according to ISO/IEC 27001:2017
- Anti-bribery management system according to MSZ ISO 37001:2019.
- Health and safety management system according to ISO 45001:2018
- Energy management management system according to ISO 50001:2018.
It is important for us to continue to expand the range of standards used and certified by the Intelliport Group in accordance with the requirements of the domestic and international markets.